Childhood Cancer Support provides all of its services to families at no cost, from the heart of CCS’s staff, members, volunteers, community and corporate supporters. A CCS volunteer should have a big heart, enjoys working with children and has a passion for helping us to continue to deliver high quality services and support to the families of children impacted by cancer.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for fun, generous, bright and bubbly individuals who are ready to roll up their sleeves, and meet some great people whilst doing so. Volunteering may involve donating your time, professional services or other skills which you feel can help CCS in any way.
We are always looking for volunteers for a range of different activities, including our annual camps, regular weekly and monthly programs in the office and around the grounds or at one of our events.
There are many great reasons why you should become a volunteer for CCS:
Complete Application +
- Gain professional and life experience
- Develop new skills
- Build lasting relationships
- Provide direct support to our families and their children
- Keep up to date with CCS news by maintaining a presence within the organisation
- Enjoy some of the great events and fundraisers we hold!