Childhood Cancer Support is here to support you. We have been supporting the Queensland paediatric oncology community and families since 1975 with practical, hands-on family support, home away from home accommodation and transport services for children with cancer, and their families from regional, rural and remote locations.
We’re here to meet the individual needs of each family. Our support extends to all family members including children with cancer, their parents and guardians, siblings, grandparents, and other close relations.
Childhood Cancer Support is committed to supporting you and providing families with a community that cares because we recognise that this is a battle that cannot be fought alone.
We are committed to ensuring that:
- Everyone’s privacy is treated with the highest level of respect and confidentiality
- You are provided with a smooth transition into our family styled fully-furnished unit accommodation once the Queensland Children’s Hospital advises us of your accommodation needs
- We provide highly professional support services
- We provide individually appropriate, non-judgmental support
- Any feedback or suggestions for improvement is assured of follow-up by our team