Childhood Cancer Support offers free medium to long term multi-bedroom, self-contained units to house families during their battle against cancer. Our units have been designed and furnished to promote a sense of home for our families during their stay. We also offer accommodation rooms for families who require short-term accommodation only.
Childhood Cancer Support provides an oncology-specific medium to long term accommodation solution for families of children undergoing cancer treatment. Childhood Cancer Support has four residential facilities side by side, currently situated in Herston – a total of 13 family styled units.
Our facilities include:
- 1-3 bedroom self-contained units (all linen provided)
- Laundry facilities
- On-site office
- No charge for utilities such as electricity, water etc.
- No charge for laundry facility
Childhood Cancer Support has additional recreational facilities including:
- Private playground with jungle gym and cubby house
- Community Room – featuring an entertainment system, toys, craft supplies and kitchenette
- Picnic tables and BBQ facilities
- On-site mini-gym
Let Logan take you on a tour of our Herston accommodation
11 Bramston Tce
Herston QLD 4006