Childhood Cancer Support offers free 1, 2 and 3 bedroom, self-contained units to house families during their child’s journey against cancer. Our units have been designed and furnished to promote a sense of home for our families during their stay, however long that may be.
Childhood Cancer Support provides an oncology-specific accommodation solution for families of children undergoing cancer treatment. We have four residential facilities side by side in the leafy suburb of Herston – a total of 13 family styled units.
Our families love staying with us as we provide a sense of community, togetherness, compassion and support at our facilities which is why we are so unique in our level of support.
Take a tour of our recently renovated accommodation units by clicking on the unit links below.
Our facilities include:
- 1-3 bedroom self-contained units (all linen provided)
- Laundry facilities
- On-site office
- No charge for utilities such as electricity, water etc.
- No charge for laundry facility
Childhood Cancer Support has additional recreational facilities including:
- Private playground with jungle gym and cubby house
- Community Room – featuring an entertainment system, toys, craft supplies and kitchenette
- Picnic tables and BBQ facilities
- On-site mini-gym
Let Logan take you on a tour of our Herston accommodation
11 Bramston Tce
Herston QLD 4006