The transition to South Brisbane has allowed Childhood Cancer Support the opportunity to expand and provide an additional four long-term units for families to stay in whilst their child receives life saving treatment at Queensland Children’s Hospital.
Much like the Herston accommodation, the units include the following:
- 2 bedroom self-contained units (all linen provided)
- No charge for laundry facility
- No charge for utilities such as electricity or water etc.
- Walking distance to the main Childhood Cancer Support Office
- 5-10 minute walk to Queensland Children’s Hospital and surrounding shops
Crown and Stephens Roads, South Brisbane