Short-term accommodation is ideal for regionally-based families who are required to return to Brisbane overnight for post-treatment appointments and check-ups at the Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital.
Childhood Cancer Support is delighted to announce the opening of its new, short-term accommodation facility located less than 800m away from the Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital in South Brisbane. These facilities are available to oncology families.
Our short term accommodation facilities are styled similar to that of a hotel room, and include:
- Furnished single rooms (1 – 2 beds per room)
- Ready-made beds and clean linen
- Coffee-making and microwave appliances in each room
- Shared bathroom facilities
- Shared kitchen facilities
- An outdoor and communal area
- Family drop-in area
- On-site office
Childhood Cancer Support’s transport and recreational services are also open to all short-staying guests.