Our short-term accommodation in Woolloongabba is ideal for regionally-based families who are required to return to Brisbane overnight for post-treatment appointments and check-ups at the Queensland Children’s Hospital.
Childhood Cancer Support’s short-term accommodation facility is located less than 800m away from the Queensland Children’s Hospital in South Brisbane. These facilities are available to paediatric oncology families.
Our short-term accommodation facilities are styled similar to that of a hotel room, and include:
- Furnished single rooms (1 – 2 beds per room)
- Ready-made beds and clean linen
- TV and air-conditioning in each room
- Shared bathroom facilities plus one room with own ensuite
- Shared kitchen facilities
- An outdoor and communal area
- Family drop-in area
- On-site office Monday to Friday during business hours (8.30am-4.30pm)
Childhood Cancer Support’s transport and recreational services are also open to all short-staying guests.
87 Annerley Road Woolloongabba