Childhood Cancer Support provides all of its services to families at no cost, from the heart of Childhood Cancer Support’s staff, members, volunteers, community and corporate supporters. A Childhood Cancer Support volunteer should have a big heart, enjoys working with children and has a passion for helping us to continue to deliver high quality services and support to the families of children impacted by cancer.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for fun, generous, bright and bubbly individuals who are ready to roll up their sleeves, and meet some great people whilst doing so. Volunteering may involve donating your time, professional services or other skills which you feel can help Childhood Cancer Support in any way.
We are always looking for volunteers for a range of different activities, including our annual camps, regular weekly and monthly programs in the office and around the grounds or at one of our events.
There are many great reasons why you should become a volunteer for Childhood Cancer Support:
- Gain professional and life experience
- Develop new skills
- Build lasting relationships
- Provide direct support to our families and their children
- Keep up to date with Childhood Cancer Support news by maintaining a presence within the organisation
- Enjoy some of the great events and fundraisers we hold!
Workplace volunteering has many benefits for both employees and employers including increased company pride, improved staff morale and new skill development opportunities. It also gets staff out of the office and looking forward to doing something a bit different! Childhood Cancer Support is looking to grow their volunteer base to fill a number of different roles.
Other benefits of workplace volunteering include:
- Improved staff motivation and initiative
- Opportunity for staff to develop leadership and team-working skills
- Enhanced workplace relationships
- New skill development
- Assistance in building positive brand image
- New business opportunities
- Positive recognition by customers
To express interest in or apply for workplace volunteering, please fill out a Volunteer Application Form below. If you are interested in setting up a workplace volunteering program in your workplace, please contact email@example.com.
Volunteer Application Form
Thank you for choosing to fundraise for Childhood Cancer Support. Please read through the Fundraising Terms and Conditions here