Childhood Cancer Support is seeking new and exciting sponsors to assist in the improvement on our facilities and services. It is essential to us that these partnerships reap value for both parties, with tangible and long-term results.
- – Childhood Cancer Support is mission and outcome focused.
- – Working with a trusted and transparent charity will improve your business profile and brand health by providing
tangible results from your commitment and investment in the community.
- – We can offer your brand direct interaction with a state-wide and national audience, regionally and locally.
- – We collaborate with a wide variety of partner organisations across health, business and community sectors.
- – Sponsorship can help your organisation develop and reinforce your brand values, vision and mission by alignment
with a trustworthy and reputable charity.
- – Consumers are increasingly more likely to have their purchase decision influenced by the company’s association with a
charity name. By associating your brand with Childhood Cancer Support, you can maximise purchase opportunities by
leveraging our brand equity.
- – Sponsorship of Childhood Cancer Support means a greater online presence for your brand. Increase engagement with
your consumers as we feed your brand into our social media channels.
- – At Childhood Cancer Support, communication is everything. Talk to us directly about how we can tailor sponsorship
packages or partnerships to ensure shared value that benefits your business as well as our charity.
- – Being part of something meaningful is an experience like no other. Be part of our journey in giving a real home to the _
families who need it most.
To find out more about how you can work with us, please contact us today.
T: 07 3844 5000
M: 0407 602 894